SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
When a customer runs a Google search, they usually only look at the top 5 search results. Do you have webpages ranking for the keywords your customers are searching?
Many factors affect a website’s SEO.
That means there’s a lot we can work on. It all depends on your current online presence, your best growth opportunities, and your business goals.
- conduct keyword research to see what keywords you can best rank for
- improve your website’s speed, update meta tags and URLs, and optimize your website’s headers and body content as needed
- list your business on Google My Business, Yelp, and other directories relevant to your industry
- set up a funnel to filter customers based on their net promoter score, and ask your most enthusiastic customers for reviews
- respond to customer reviews across all your review platforms
- build skyscraper content, and reach out to relevant websites for backlinks referring their users to your website
- respond to reporters’ questions on your organization’s behalf to score links from high-authority news sites and blogs
Search engines can be utilized to work in your favor. If you would like to move your site higher on Google and Microsoft’s search engine results pages, this service is perfect for you.